* * * *Giveaway now closed. The cards go to Japes21: “I would like to be a part of this. Great idea!” Congrats! * * * *
Please note: This giveaway is limited to US residents only.
Everyone knows business cards are great to hand out to potential clients, art lovers and even friends. A single card can help spread the word about what you do, your art style, and how to contact you. When I first started freelancing, the first thing I did — after launching my portfolio site of course — was print up a bunch of business cards. I gave a few to everyone I knew to to pass along to people they knew. It was an easy way to get word of mouth going. I also put them in local coffee shops, businesses I loved and even in certain books at the bookstore. A fun surprise for the next person.
Even if you’re beyond the just-starting-out phase, new business cards can help keep you looking fresh.
To help get you going, this week we have a business card giveaway! UPrinting Business Cards can be uniquely designed for your style, and they come in lots of interesting shapes, too… not just the standard rectangle. (See spec options below.)
* * * *
Prize Details :
250 count Die Cut Business Card Printing for one winner
Sizes to choose from :
2 x 3.5″ Rounded Corners
2×2″ Rounded Corners
1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners
2×3.5 Rounded one corner
2×3.5″ Half Circle Side
2×3.5″ Oval, 2.5″ Circle
Papers to choose from :
14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated,
6 Business Days Turnaround
Free shipping for US residents only.
* * * *
– Leave a comment by 7AM EST, Friday, July 20.
– Make a comment ON THIS POST to enter.
– This is a random drawing.
– One entry per person, please.
Good luck! :)
More art inspiration!
Latest posts by Thomas James (see all)
- Pick of the Week for ORIGAMI and This Week’s Topic - August 19, 2016
- Pick of the Week for TINY and This Week’s Topic - August 12, 2016
- Pick of the Week for VIKING and This Week’s Topic - August 5, 2016