Good job Illustration Friday community!
And keep it up! You cared, and you shared, and JetPens agreed to another giveaway this week! And again, we’re on the hunt for more sponsors, so the more you share, the more giveaways we can get for you.
The good people at JetPens have donated two more prizes this week. I’m even more sad that I can’t enter this week because these brush pens are the BOMB.
Here are links to the individual pens to find out more:
How to Enter
Submit an illustration for the topic of the week (here’s how) and also post a link to your entry in the comments section of this blog post by next Friday, February 21st. It’s that easy! We will pick one lucky winner at random from the comments, and our regular Pick of the Week will get the set of two.
How to Help IF Get More Giveaways
SHARE the heck out of this to let companies know that you’re excited about it and you want this to happen all the time! Share everywhere you can, and tag them so they know. Here are a few specific ways to do that.
- Comment on this post, and link to your entry.
- Comment on our post on Facebook.
- When linking to JetPens.com, use this url: http://to.jetpens.com/1doAV9R
- Tag @JetPens on Twitter (https://twitter.com/JetPens)
- Like and tag them on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JetPens)
- Follow and tag on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+JetpensPage/posts)
- Follow and tag on Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/JetPens/)
- Same for Tumblr! (http://jetpens.tumblr.com/)
Thanks again to JetPens for their generous sponsorship of this exciting giveaway.
More art inspiration!
Latest posts by Thomas James (see all)
- Email Marketing vs. Print Promotion for Artists - October 5, 2015
- Pick of the Week for PRIZE and This Week’s New Topic - October 2, 2015
- Using Self-Assigned Projects to Build Your Illustration Portfolio - September 28, 2015