The New Colossal Bundle with $10,063 worth of Top-Quality Resources ñ From $49
Inky Deals is one of the leading deals websites in the design community, with an extended family of more than 300,000 design enthusiasts. Itís the place to go if you want to buy premium resources at unbeatable prices, whether youíre a graphic or web designer, developer, or business owner looking to improve yourself and your work.
Theyíre the only ones who offer a 200% money back guarantee on every product.†This means that if youíre not happy with it, you get your money back and you also get to keep the product.
Inky Deals came up with the biggest design bundle ever, the immensely popular†The New Colossal Bundle with $10,063 worth of Top-Quality Resources ñ From $49. And because they’re our friends, they’re offering you an exclusive $9 discount coupon, so you can get this amazing deal at an even lower price! Use the code INKYCOLOSS9†at checkout.
The bundle contains:
The New Colossal Bundle
– 117 Vector Sets worth $1,755
– 425 Vector Illustrations worth $1,700
– 40 T-shirt Designs worth $600
– 18 Texture Packs worth $265
– Tatianna Font Family worth $35
DesignTNT Massive Library
– 233 Vector Sets worth $2,290
– 101 Web & Print Resources Packs worth $1,070
– 109 Photoshop & Illustrator Addons worth $1,036
– 69 High-Resolution Texture Packs worth $729
– 67 Brushes Sets worth $486
– 10 Premium Tutorials worth $97
This entire bundle comes with†an extended royalty license,†meaning you can use the resources in an unlimited number of personal and commercial purposes, and even merchandise for sales, such as: T-shirts, hoodies, mugs etc!
Still not convinced?
Download an amazing freebie with 4 vector illustrations, 4 textures and a T-shirt design worth $35 and use it as you want!
What’s in the bundle:
Click here to view the entire content of†this amazing bundle!
More art inspiration!
Latest posts by Thomas James (see all)
- Pick of the Week for RAIN and This Week’s Topic - September 23, 2016
- Pick of the Week for ORANGE and This Week’s Topic - September 16, 2016
- Pick of the Week for TRAFFIC and This Week’s Topic - September 9, 2016